Click here for the Thiele St info

You will find the Objection form there.


This page is just a short cut to the full article






2 Responses to “ThieleClogged”

  1. beni says:

    how do i protest against the lack of car spaces?

    • Less says:

      Hi Beni,
      To protest against it, you need to send in an objection form to the council – click on the link above for the full article, in that you will find the council form to use – It’s already got the basics filled out for you. Just add your details, any other concerns, and mail to as shown on the bottom of the form.
      you do need the details included on the form.

Leave a Response

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.